Coinorama is an independant, free-of-charge monitor of Bitcoin exchanges, network and blockchain.
Check the included help if you want to learn more about the data being displayed.
For any comment, report, question, use the dedicated topic at bitcointalk
And if you dig Coinorama, please consider making a donation
Thanks for your support !
You may display individual or multiple exchanges data.
If selected exchanges use different currencies, data are converted to USD.
The display is divided in two parts :
- Main part (left)
- conversion rate ;
- demand vs. offer (e.g. ratio of total bids over total asks) ;
- transaction volumes ;
- Small part (right)
- rate relative to one of the exchanges (multi/average mode) ;
- order book (cumulative or not).
- order book evolution (gaps between asks and bids) ;
- engine and socket lag.
The ticker on the right shows for each exchange :
- Average rate direction
- Current rate
- Average market share (3-day average)
Data are updated every 3 seconds.
search blockchain :
This section provides a simple tool to browse the blockchain, it is still experimental and has known issues :
- Some transactions' amounts less than 1 µɃ have been set to zero
- Multisig transactions are not handled properly
While those hasn't been fixed, please remember to double-check the information provided.
If you detect incoherent data or mistakes, please submit a bug report.
Latest Blocks :