Coinorama is an independant, free-of-charge monitor of Bitcoin exchanges.
Check the included help if you want to learn more about the data being displayed.
For any comment, report, question, use the dedicated topic at bitcointalk
And if you dig Coinorama, please consider making a donation
Thanks for your support !
Volume (BTC) [relative
Welcome to Coinorama, a simple website for monitoring Bitcoin exchanges.
Bitcoin rate is expressed in local currency, or USD/BTC (btc-china and kraken rates are converted
using reference CNY/USD and EUR/USD rates that are updated every hour).
The ticker on top show for each exchange :
- Average rate direction
- Current rate
- Average market share (3-day average)
In the main area, you may display individual or multiple exchanges data.
The display is divided in two parts :
- Main part (left)
- conversion rate (expressed in USD/BTC in multi-exchange mode) ;
- demand vs. offer ratio (e.g. ratio of total bids over total asks) ;
- transaction volumes ;
- Small part (right)
- rate relative to one of the exchanges (multi/average mode) ;
- order book (cumulative or not).
- order book evolution (gaps between asks and bids) ;
- engine and socket lag.
Data are updated every 3 seconds.